Stockton Arena Rules
The Stockton Arena works hard to make sure that you have a great time during your visit. To maximize the fun, please read, understand, and follow the policies below.
Stockton Arena offers several Accessibility features to help anyone have fun during their visit. These include the following.
- Assisted Listening Devices (ALD): Assisted Listening Devices are available for loan at the Stockton Arena Utility Telecome Desk located in Section 113. During concerts, sign language interpreters may be available as well. Please contact the Guest Relations Manager at (209) 373-1400 for more information.
- Accessible Parking: First come first served parking for guests with disabilities is available.
- Animals: Guide, signal, and service pets for guests with disabilities are permitted at ASM Global managed facilities. Please note that these pets may not take up additional seats unless you pay for tickets for these service animals.
- Elevators: The Stockton Arena has two (2) public elevators, one located in the northeast corner of the Arena behind section 103 and the other located in the southwest corner right next to the team store. These elevators provide access to all levels.
- Escorts: Disabled guests may request wheelchair escorts to assist with getting to and from your seats. Escorts will meet you at the entry doors and assist you during your visit and will help you at the end of the event to escort you to the nearest exit.
- Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD): TDD is available at the Stockton Arena next to the north entry doors.
While alcoholic beverages are sold at the arena, they will only be sold to persons with a valid ID signifying that they are 21 years of age or older. Any person may be approached by event staff and asked to produce ID if observed drinking alcohol. Any person determined to be too young to drink and found in violation may be ejected or turned over to the Stockton police.
Doors open one hour before event time for most events, though some events vary. It is recommended that you show up no later than 30 minutes before your scheduled event to give you plenty of time to find your seat. If you are late for a musical event, you may be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate rest period. Please call 209-373-1400 for more information.
For most events, children under the age of two years do not require a ticket if held on the lap of an accompanying adult. Family events, such as Sesame Street, Disney Live, Fresh Beat Band, and others may require children ages one and up to have their ticket. Child carriers require tickets within the seating section. Strollers are prohibited.
Dress Code Policy
The Stockton Arena is all about comfort for sporting events, concerts, and other events. Though some guests dress up for concerts, you can wear what would make you comfortable. Please make sure your outfits are appropriate for all-ages venues and do not feature offensive language or imagery.
Exit and Re-entry Policy
There is no re-entry to Stockton Arena. If you wish to return a prohibited item to your vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to a personal emergency, please make contact with a Guest Relations Supervisor to make the necessary arrangements.
Lost and Found Policy
If you lose something during an event at the Stockton Arena, please visit the Utility Telephone Guest Relations Booth in Section 113. If you lost an item during a previous event, you can call the 24-hour security office at 209-373-1470. Please be prepared to offer a detailed description of your item as well as your full name and contact information. Stockton Arena does not claim responsibility for your lost items.
Stockton Arena prohibits certain items to make sure everyone has a safe experience at games, events, and concerts. The following is a partial list of the items that are not welcome on the premises. Please be aware that guests are subject to search by event staff and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to the guest’s vehicles as decided by Stockton Arena staff. Guests may also be ejected for possession of prohibited items.
- Bottles or cans
- Food coolers
- Outside food/beverages (baby food permitted)
- Frisbees and beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Any noise-making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, etc.)
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any kind
- Strollers – Have to be checked in at GR Booth
- Selfie Sticks
- Backpacks & duffle bags
- Large Bags/Purses (Must be 14”x14”x6” or smaller)
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by SMG Management
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside Stockton Arena as well as within 20 ft of all entrances and exit points. There is a designated smoking area located outside the South entrance at the Stockton Arena.